We heal feelings through mindfulness, connection and guidance.
Located in Friendswood, Texas.
Serving clients throughout Texas via secure virtual sessions.
Through working with experienced professionals who use evidence-based approaches to psychotherapy, our clients work on the areas of their lives that keep them stuck in their suffering and lead to emotional wounds. Sometimes it’s navigating life transitions, like going to college, becoming parents, divorce or the loss of loved ones — acute trauma or a lifetime of challenges, we are highly trained and always willing to help.
Maybe something traumatic happened, or you hate your body. Break-ups, trouble having a baby, career changes? Need a listening ear on issues related to sexuality or gender? Feeling depressed, anxious or like you’re going to lose your mind? Tired of being angry about the circumstances of your life but not sure how to overcome the hurt?
- Food, weight, and body image issues
- Anxiety, depression, and mood disorders
- Life transitions and short-term problem-solving
- Relationships, parenting, and family dynamics
- Premarital and discernment counseling
- Trauma and PTSD (including EMDR)
- Attachment/Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Adult and adolescent ADHD support
- First-responder and medical professional counseling
Our accepting and open-minded therapists work with people from a variety of backgrounds and all walks of life – individuals, couples, families, groups, adults, adolescents, and kids. Bilingual therapists are available, too.
- Individual counseling & coaching
- Couples counseling and family therapy
- Graduate student practicum and intern opportunities
- Groups, workshops, and speaking engagements
- Private practice consultation
- LPC Supervision
We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience levels, clinicians with years of specialized experience to top-notch graduate interns. We love what we do, and we do it with passion.
Are you a clinician who wants to be added to our referral directory?
The Feelings Healers is a dedicated group of mental health professionals committed to providing quality care using evidenced-based approaches in a safe and welcoming environment.
Get in Touch
Office hours available upon request.
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Secure, HIPAA-compliant online sessions.