We heal feelings through mindfulness, connection and guidance.
Now with two locations — Montrose and Friendswood!
Providing accessible care to clients throughout Texas via secure virtual sessions.
Why are you considering therapy?
Maybe something traumatic happened, or you hate your body. Break-ups, trouble having a baby, career changes? Need a listening ear on issues related to sexuality or gender? Feeling depressed, anxious or like you’re going to lose your mind? Tired of being angry about the circumstances of your life but not sure how to overcome the hurt?
Through working with our experienced professionals who use evidence-based approaches to psychotherapy, our clients work on the areas of their lives that keep them stuck in their suffering and lead to emotional wounds. Sometimes it’s navigating life transitions, like going to college, becoming parents, divorce or the loss of loved ones — acute trauma or a lifetime of challenges, we are highly trained and always willing to help.
Our accepting and open-minded therapists work with people from a variety of backgrounds and all walks of life – individuals, couples, families, groups, adults, adolescents, and kids. Bilingual therapists are available, too!
Check out just some of our services and therapeutic modalities:
- Food, weight, and body image issues, including outpatient eating disorder treatment
- Behavioral, cognitive, and emotion-focused treatment for anxiety, depression, and mood disorders
- Support through life transitions using short-term problem-solving and emotional support
- Premarital and discernment counseling
- Trauma and PTSD treatment, including EMDR, brainspotting, ART, and flash therapy
- First-responder and medical professional counseling
- Family counseling, reunification, and conscious uncoupling support
- Play therapy for children ages 3+
We are a robust team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience levels, clinicians with years of specialized experience to top-notch graduate interns. Interested in joining our team?
Are you a clinician who wants to be added to our referral directory?
The Feelings Healers is a dedicated group of mental health professionals committed to providing quality care using evidenced-based approaches in a safe and welcoming environment.
Get in Touch
Office hours available upon request.
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Secure, HIPAA-compliant online sessions.